Pages

Beautiful things for you and your home!

Lots of homely thoughts on sewing, baking, papercrafts, gardening and all the things that go towards making your house a home

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 indeed! I don't know about you but the last year has gone so fast. I'm sure the last time I looked it was only June!

I'm not really one for resolutions - I have an allergy to planning - but there are things I'd like to do, if I can in the craft department. Mainly these are to improve my skills. I'm especially keen to regain some of the knowledge I've lost of sewing, or perhaps that should be confidence I've lost in sewing. I think when you don't do something for a long time, you lose your belief that you can do it a bit, don't you? So I'm trying to get that back. I know it will take time but hopefully I'll get there. A case of trial and error, although it would be nice if there aren't too many errors!

I also have plans to set up an Etsy shop too, just to see. I've got a Folksy one but I thought I'd go global :)

I'd love to hear what plans you have for your crafting, so please feel free to leave a comment below.

Happy Crafting New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your feedback, thoughts and ideas but please be kind and play nice so that it is enjoyable for everyone. Thank you :)